Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Nevada County Fair



We went with my parents to the Nevada County Fair. It was so nice. It was 10x better than our fair. It was surrounded by these hugh trees and just has a great country feel to it. It had several horse shows that we watched. Harrison and Bailey rode on the horses. I did not think Harrison would because he is normally scared, but he loved it and is even that much more excited about about our trip to Ohio. He asks everyday if he can go see Grandpa Roy and he doesn't even really know that we are going there yet. (If we tell him in advance he doesn't like waiting) Anyhow's I only got picture of the kids while they were on the horses before my camera stopped working. Oh and at the end Tim and I were just wandering around and they had this contest to see who could best load a truck with hay. So they would load and unload this truck and Harrison just wanted to sit and watch this forever. Finally I got bored and it was late so we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment