Monday, August 18, 2008

Camping






At the last moment we decided to go camping with our friend the Arnolds. It was a little crazy because we are also leaving on our vacation this week. However the kids loved it!!!!! It was really the first time Tim and I had been camping together. We borrowed a tent from my brother, which was surprisingly a lot bigger than what I expected. There was so much dirt, the kids were in heaven, I think we brought half of the camp site home with us and washed it down the shower drain. The kids played with each other the whole time and barely took time out for their parents! I got home and felt like I hadn't seen the kids because they had so much time with each other that they didn't hang out much with mom and dad. When we went to the water all of them wanted to throw rocks in the water, I think they spent hours doing that. Here is a video of the kids playing with a frisbee, but it didn't turn out so well for Harrison.


No comments:

Post a Comment