Monday, September 27, 2010

A trip to the Pumpkin Farm

I decided to take the kids and their friends to the pumpkin farm one afternoon.  It is always so much fun and the kids love it.  We were there for hours. 


Below are the yearly pictures I make the kids take.  I think Benjamin is going to follow in his brothers footsteps and not pose for the pictures.  Its so hard to get a picture of Harrison lately.





This picture of Madeline below is one I caught of the two of them watching some rooster talk.  But it was just adorable how she was holding onto her brother, they are always doing this and I just love how good they are to eachother.
 The kids all enjoy an ice cream.

Benjamin loved the hay ride.  HE couldn't get enough of it, unfortunately on the way back from picking pumpkins he could barely keep his eyes open and this is him trying to stay awake for the hay ride.



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment