Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tree hunting

We have started a great tradition where we get our $10 permit and go to the mountains with our friends to find and cut down our Christmas tree.  This year I wanted the tallest tree we could legally cut and put into our house. I think everyone thought I was crazy, but it fit and looks awesome in our house!! (Our friends had a trailer to haul in home in)  And heck it only cost $10.  We had a great day.  It was so cold, last year at the same time there was no snow and we didn't even wear jackets.  This year I had heard there was a light snow covering! It was feet deep in some areas.  Thankfully I brought some of the cold weather clothes.  Our friends were nice enough to make us hot chocolate afterwards to warm us up.





This is the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment