Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sticker Pox

One night I advised the kids it was time for bed, suddenly Daddy came down with the sticker pox. We weren't quite sure the cause of it or how contagious it was, but we soon learn then it could spread rather quickly.


Notice in this picture Madeline still unaffected by the sticker pox giving comfort to her Daddy, she will still love him regardless.


Although we didn't notice with Tim the sticker pox apparently start on the feet.

Here the sticker pox started on the feet and quickly spread to the face.





Thankfully, they didn't last long. However bedtime was delayed by quite awhile. I guess it was a side effect of the sticker pox.




3 comments:

  1. while it is a very cute illlness I am glad everyone has recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking at Harrison's pic again and I just noticed he is really starting to look like his daddy. maybe its just the spots but I don't know I think I see Tim's smile.

    ReplyDelete