Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Disney







Here's a cute picture of Grandma and Grandpa walking together at Disneyworld! Harrison watches the parade with Grandpa. I would like to think Madeline will have great fond memories of our trip to Disneyworld, but I have a feeling all she will ever remember is that she made sure the buckles on the strollers were always buckled. If she was in the stroller they had to buckeled and if she got of the stroller the buckles needed to be buckeled. We quickly learned that letting her do this was much faster then the screaming fit she would throw if they were not buckled. Then trying to get anyone to pose is difficult so here is the non cooperative Tim, Sandy and Harrison in front of the castle. And lastly Madeline and Grandma being silly.

Here is a video of the kids! When you ask Madeline how old she is she always says 3! We tell her 2 and she says no 2 she's 3! So here is the kids discussing it!!! And lets hope my daughter doesn't always want to age by 2 years each birthday because she is already growing way to fast.

1 comment:

  1. Cute video, but Joshua busted me watching it and seemed to think Harrison was in my bedroom. :) He said I love Harrison, Harrison is my best friend. LOL

    ReplyDelete